Wednesday 14 September 2011

Sneak Peak of more NEW Brands coming to Alternatots!

For any of you who took the time to read my last blog you will already know that i am expecting my second 'Alternatot' baby at the end of the year and so instead of slowing down i like to make things more complicated for myself by adding more and more to my website!





Most of my 'Alternatot' items are currently made to order so instead of taking products away when i am unable to spend as much time sewing i am trying to offer you more variety in the way of ready made and ready to send so i have been busy sourcing new brands to add to my website with the final goal of having a 'One Stop Shop for Your Alternatot to Rock!'



After a busy day of shopping at the trade show i made my first order with 'Six Bunnies' which offer tattoo print baby grows, hoodies and t-shirts, so here are a few sneak peaks, i hope to have them all up on the website as soon as possible!



All over tattoo romper available in sizes newborn, 6 months and 12 months.








Red tattoo hoodie available in sizes 2 years, 4 years and 6 years.




'Kiss' bunnies (one of my favourites) available in newborn, 6 months and 12 months.



I also have an order of little girls 'IRON FIST' flat shoes available in sizes 6- 10 and some more clothing on its way.


This a sneak peak of the 'Demon Donkey' style due to reach me in the next couple of days, limited availablity as i will be trying them out first so if you like them get them quickly, not many people sell the childrens versions either so i wouldn't hang around as they aren't even available on the 'IRON FIST' website yet!




Other items due to me include something a little different which i am very excited about as it is not clothing but will be PERFECT for Christmas presents for your little 'ALTERNATOT'!


Watch this space as they should be with me by the end of the week......


We are also hoping to attend some Christmas markets this year so if you want to come along and see the products and meet us then i will let you know where we will be when it is all confirmed.












No comments:

Post a Comment