Wednesday 4 May 2011

NEW Brands Available at Alternatots!





I know i am doing this a bit late as i have had them on my website a while but now the rush has slowed i can start to catch up on everything again.



I have added two new clothing brands on my website recently so if you haven't already seen them now is the time to take a look!






My new shipment of IRON FIST clothing has arrived and as they are fairly new at doing childrenswear you will see many of these things for the first time and i have to say i love the quality and i am looking forward to getting my daughter in a few of their pieces, most of the clothes are just mini versions of the adult clothes so you really can have the mini me thing going on (if thats what you like!) I do have some more on order including boyswear and girls shoes so please keep an eye out for their arrival!




The other new brand i have added is MICRO ME and they are all the way from the USA. I have started off with a few of their closeouts pieces so i wont be able to reorder these items so if you like it get it quick! I am always being asked for more boys things so they seemed a perfect addition and my favourite is definately the boys rockers shorts as they are adorable!





The girls denim skirt with rose embroidery is also super cute as they have a hidden pair of leopard print shorts sewn into them.


I have had a new order of SOURPUSS through so please take a look at the studded belts as they are perfect for finishing off a mini rocker outfit and although they are only available in sizes 0-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m and 18-24m please check out the measurements as they do fit my 3 1/2 year old daughter just fine so don't dismiss them until you have measured your child!


I also have a few pirate feeding sets which are worth a look as they will be discontinuing this line soon which is a shame.

Please watch my facebook page for general updates and new items.




www.alternatots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment