Monday 12 April 2010

A few of my favourite dresses..

To keep myself active on here instead of leaving my blog to fester over another year i thought i would put up a few pictures every other day or so and also use it to post some of my new items as i make them.

So here are a some pictures of my favourite dresses, some of them are child versions of adult ones i make under a different name so i will put those up as well...
The first one i have to show is this black and white striped nautical inspired dress with red anchor buttons, i made this after making an adult dress and i thought it would look adorable as a childs version, so here it is:
And the adult one i was inspired by:



The second one is my sailor dress, i made an adut version first and i loved it so much i decided it had to be made as a childs version, the first picture is me in Las Vegas wearing my sailor dress:



And here is my toddler version:


The red cheeky skull dress is one of the very first dresses i have made for Alternatots and i have some lovely pictures of my daughter modelling it for me:




She loved wearing it and had already put things in the pockets before i finished the pictures so i decided that she could have that one to keep!
All of these dresses are available to buy in my ebay shop at the moment:
If that works!
That is all for the moment i will put up some of my brand new ones next! (or maybe some more of my old ones..)
































No comments:

Post a Comment